World Trade Centre (WTC) Mumbai and All India Association of Industries (AIAI) are jointly organizing the 8thGlobal Economic Summit 2019 on the theme ‘Services: Enabler of Growth for Trade and Industry’
DATE : March 6-8, 2019
VENUE : World Trade Centre Mumbai.
We have invited Mr. Suresh Prabhu, Minister for Commerce & Industry to Inaugurate the Summit and deliver the Keynote Address on this occasion. Further IIM Bangalore is associated with this Summit as a ‘Knowledge Partner’ who along with our ‘International Partners’ Polish Investment and Trade Agency, Estonia International Chamber of Commerce, Indian Business Chamber of Commerce Luxemburg, World Trade Centre Dresden, World Trade Centre Algiers and ‘Exhibitions Partner’ Indian Exhibition Industry Association are supporting us in promoting this Summit.
Service sector is the largest contributor to the world economy, as it accounts for nearly 70% of global GDP, 60% of world employment and 46% of global exports measured in value-added terms, yet there is further scope of enhancement. At present, the growth of the service sector across the globe is highly uneven. While in the developed countries the service sector has witnessed rapid progress, in many developing and least developed countries (LDCs), the service sector’s contribution to the overall economy remains insignificant. This is largely because world-over several services have not been able to penetrate across sectors.
The Summit will showcase opportunities for small, medium and large organizations to integrate services in enhancing manufacturing and agriculture sectors. It will also enable governments to enhance their competitiveness in global services by helping them to adopt various social and policy initiatives as well as advancements in information and communication technologies.
Considering the significant role played by your organization in promoting SMEs and international trade, we take this opportunity to invite you as our esteemed ‘Support Partner’ at the Summit.
As our valued partner, we seek your engagement and active participation towards the following:
- To lead a trade delegation to participate in the Summit and Exhibit at the GES 2019.
- Publish the Summit information on your website, Social media platform and newsletters.
- Promote the Summit among your members, associates / affiliates and stakeholders, who would benefit from the networking / B2B opportunities provided to the participants at the Summit.
In lieu of the above partnership, we are pleased to offer following benefits:
- a)Booth space of 6 sq. mtrs. and 2 complimentary passes for the summit on a delegation of 10 members and more
- b)A special discount to all Companies / SMEs and Delegates attending the Summit through your network.
- c)Branding Opportunities and logo visibility on our publicity and promotional materials in connection with the event.
- d)Distribution of your brochures and promotional materials in the Delegate kit
The highlights of the three-day Summit are Conference, Exhibition, B2B Meetings, industry/ field visit and a Handbook on ‘Impact of Services on shaping global and emerging economy’. The Summit will be addressed by Policymakers, Economists, Business and Corporate Leaders, Entrepreneurs, Academicians and experts from multilateral organizations. A copy of the draft programme is enclosed for your kind information.
The earlier editions of the Global Economic Summit witnessed participation of as many as 500 delegates from across 30 countries including India and overseas ensuring the event’s grand success.
Any members interested to attend the summit, May please contact VCCI Office
Contact: 0891-2502154, 8897305931
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org